https://njhcnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Logo.png 0 0 Nikki Fornal https://njhcnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Logo.png Nikki Fornal2021-02-09 15:21:582021-02-09 15:21:58Training Coordinator
Professional responsible for implementation of training and tracking of documentation of staff attendance/completion/comprehension of state/licensing required training.
- Initiates educational programs per state requirements for levels of the organization.
- Provides coaching support to new staff to ensure compliance and consistency as it relates to the training requirements.
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices and compliance standards.
- Experience in successfully prioritizing, managing multiple projects, and working in a diverse and professional team environment.
- Ability to work well without direct supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work in Windows environment including database management, data retrieval and presentation.
- Maintain customer service orientation and responsiveness.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with leadership and team members.
- A minimum of two years experience in training, organizational development, or related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge with online training/presentations, zoom, etc.
- NJ Driver’s license (Required)
- Prior experience within Human Services setting desired
- RN license (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- AMIB, Inc