AMIB IS OFFERING AN EXCITING LPN OPPORTUNITY IN OUR HOMES!!!
We are a non-profit organization seeking an experienced LPN to administer services to individuals with visual impairments and I/DD in a group home environment. The LPN will also be responsible for the medication administration and feeding through Peg-tube, assist with ISP goals, completion of ADL’s and adhere to all agency policies and procedures. Our LPN will have the ability to work independently as well as with a team caring for all individuals residing in one of AMIBs’ larger homes in Ocean County. Come be a part of a team of caring professionals that concentrate on abilities – NOT disabilities!
- Must have 2-5 years of direct service support experience
- Valid LPN License required
- Excellent communication and listening skills required
- Must Driver License valid in NJ with 5 points or less
- Satisfactory Background/Motor Vehicle Record Check
- Ability to successfully complete physical and drug screening
- Generous Paid Time Off and Vacation hours
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with up to 5% employer contribution
- Life Insurance with LTD employer paid
- Employee Appreciation Activities
We encourage our employees to grow and learn by offering paid training and development all through employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- AMIB, Inc