Next Step Strategies, LLC
- Customized movement programs for Active Adults, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehabs, Community Clubhouses, Parks & Recreation, & various centers.
- Interactive presentations for your marketing needs. We get the community in the door!
Request Availability for
Online & In person classes/workshops:
- T’ai Chi & Qigong (non-martial art, improves balance/sleep, relaxing)
- Natural Techniques to De-Stress, Re-Balance, & Re-Energize: For the Caregiver & the Client
- Reiki – a natural form of healing that originated over 2500 years ago Reiki supports the body’s natural abilities to heal itself, balances life-giving energy, loosens up blocked energy, and fosters mental and spiritual well-being. Many hospitals and homecare agencies offer Reiki to their patients and families.
- Numerology – What Does Your Name Mean? Learn a fun way to work with Names and Numbers to discover what they represent and their energetic attractions. Program helps groups to bond & connect.
- Chinese Medicine – 5 Rhythms- Which one are you? This is a fascinating exploration of your “type”- it includes personality traits, stress triggers, potential ailments, preventative measures, etc.
- Energy Medicine for Women – techniques to help manage the challenges of Menopause and hot flashes. Easy steps to cool down, refresh, and increase well-being naturally.
- Relieving Pain – different ways to tap into the body’s natural healing ability. Bring a hairbrush and a metal tablespoon.
- Calming Stress & Anxiety with Energy Medicine. Natural, Fun, Effective steps to do now to help relax the mind/body/spirit.
- Animal Card Reading – discover your power animal and what do the different animals represent when they appear in your life
- Aromatherapy – like a fine wine, learn about the difference in quality of essential oils and how you may use them to help with: improving sleep quality, help to ground and center you, and help awaken a sensual you.
These programs are lively, interactive, and popular at many centers throughout Central NJ, Bucks Co. PA, as well as online. Siobhan has a Master’s Degree in Holistic Health, an accredited teacher in T’ai Chi Chih, Seijaku, Qigong, Reiki, and an Eden Energy Medicine Clinical Practitioner.