At this time, we are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team!
- Ensures proper resident care is maintained in a clean and safe environment.
- Develop and ensure the nursing care plan and collaborate with physicians, therapists, and nursing assistants.
- Contributes to assessments (MDS/RAP’s) and the development of a plan of care.
- Makes nursing diagnoses, which serve as the basis for the strategy of care.
- Collaborates with the resident, members of the healthcare team.
- Records the administration of medication.
- RN will monitor assigned staff to ensure established safety regulations are followed and that all tasks are performed following all state and government regulations and safety procedures as outlined by the facility.
- Follows procedures related to the use of nursing equipment and supplies.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- An active RN license.
- CPR certification strongly desired.
- Prior experience as an RN in a nursing community.
- The desire to care for residents and act with integrity.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status, and any other status protected by local, state and/or federal laws. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.