If you are seeking a unique opportunity in home care, it has just arrived! Griswold Home Care is seeking a highly motivated RN to become a part of their compassionate team who will value your input and dedication.
Griswold Home Care offers their part time employees:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Mileage reimbursement
- GrisPerks -Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Griswold Connect: Virtual Care is a telehealth program
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare initial and ongoing client plan of care/client requested services
- Develop the plan of care for each client according to clients needs and services requested by the client
- Supervise provision of care according to the plan of care
- Review and make reasonable inquiry to determine whether there has been any client status change and if the plan of care is adequate every 30 days
- Responsible for client/caregiver monitoring every 60 days and communication with other appropriate team members and supervisor(s)
- Ensure that the homemaker/home health aide demonstrates that they can perform the services the plan of care delegates
- Supervisory visits to the client’s home to assess the client’s condition and quality of personal care services being provided every 60 days. RN shall document any change in the client’s medical condition and revise the plan of care to respond to said change, determine the recipient’s level of satisfaction with services provided, and communicate with the client’s designated family member
- On-call phone coverage for RN related client needs
- Current RN Licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Three years combined clinical experience and public health nursing
- Valid driver’s license and a currently registered and insured vehicle
- Compassion and a heart for caring
- 40 hours a week
- Desire to make a difference by providing quality care
About Griswold Home Care
With more than 180 locations in 32 states, Griswold Home Care is one of the country’s top home care agencies, providing compassionate care 24/7 to its clients.
Its purpose is to give people the help they need to live in the place they love.
Through this purpose, Griswold Home Care helps adults maintain quality of life despite advanced age or onset of illness through services including companion care, home services, personal care, and respite care.
Founded by the late Jean Griswold, the company is celebrating 35 years and has maintained its founder’s profound sense of empathy for older and disabled adults and those living with chronic conditions.
For more information, visit our Griswoldhomecare.com/Passaic-sussex-morris-county/ or call 973-831-1010.
- : Griswold HomeCare
- : Diane Rita
- : https://www.Griswoldhomecare.com/passaic-sussex-morris-county/
- : firstname.lastname@example.org