BAYADA Home Health Care has some immediate openings for a few Full time Registered Nurses(RN) for our new office in Livingston, NJ.
Join the family of compassionate caregivers as we deliver quality care to the community!
- This is a position as a home care Nurse providing visits for our new office in Livingston, New Jersey servicing clients throughout Essex County, New Jersey.
- This office will service the adult and geriatric population.
- The hours are flexible Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, and every 4th weekend.
- Making home visits to clients
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Monitoring clients’ conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Following up with, executing and properly documenting doctors’ orders
- Performing client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of New Jersey
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience
- A graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program as indicated by school transcript or diploma
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
- Previous Home Health Care experience a PLUS