IMMEDIATE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN OPPORTUNITY IN CENTRAL NJ!
The Pharmacy Technician – Third Party Billing Specialist position focuses on maintaining and improving the workflow process of claim submissions to Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Insurances for reimbursement.
Ideal candidates will have:
-NJ registered pharmacy technician (preferred)
-1+ years experience as a pharmacy tech (long term care ideal, retail is sufficient)
-Good customer service skills
-Experience dealing with insurance companies/doctor’s offices
1. Ensure quality of workflow – submitting claims to Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Insurances for reimbursement both via electronic and hard copy methods
2. Communicate with facilities regarding all items that are non-covered by an insurance that have covered alternatives and where allowed file prior authorizations
3. Provide price quotes for medications that fall under the Facility financial responsibility
4. Assist patient beneficiary and patient power of attorney with concerns and questions regarding billing – for example copay and coverage gap clarifications
5. Assist and support other team members
6. Other duties assigned as necessary
If you are interested in this position, please contact Nicky Howard at 973-829-4406 OR firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!
- Aerotek Healthcare
- Nicky Howard