https://njhcnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Logo.png 0 0 Beth Sholom https://njhcnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Logo.png Beth Sholom2018-03-10 13:59:032018-03-10 13:59:03Marketing Coordinator - Community Liaison in Northern Monmouth County
Job Summary – The Marketing Coordinator/Community Liaison is responsible to promote sales and create a positive identity for Right at Home of Central NJ through promotional material and personal visits, community and professional programming.
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Be totally knowledgeable in the agency service lines, service fees and client base.
- Propose services and institute contractual agreements with clients.
- Communicate information on competitive strategy to agency office staff.
- Maintains an up-to-date competitive file, charge and pay rates.
- Build sales within assigned area according to goals.
- Pre-plan weekly sales activities.
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity.
- Participate in developing annual sales goals.
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up.
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities.
- Provide Executive Director with ideas and data which outlines new service opportunities and sales potential.
- Protect all company records and property.
- Participate in educational opportunities in health care.
- Create and develop promotional material as needed.
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations.
Additional (non-essential) Functions
- Other duties assigned by the Executive Director.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
The Marketing Coordinator/Community Liaison of the company shall be an individual who has (1) year of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the health care industry.
Must be creative, self-motivated, and have a pleasant and helpful disposition.
Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, and apply good judgment based on the principles of sound management.
Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
Have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation.
Works primarily out of the local East Brunswick office. Executive Director may assign additional duties as required. THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION TO START, WITH THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME FULL-TIME.
- Right at Home of Central New Jersey
- Beth Sholom