https://njhcnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Logo.png 0 0 Cyndi Prato https://njhcnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Logo.png Cyndi Prato2020-02-17 10:59:552020-02-17 10:59:55CNA/CHHA
At this time, we are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team!
- Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and weight.
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output.
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Perform palliative and post-mortem care.
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or three-six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Graduate of a state approved nursing assistant training program and passed a state approved competency examination (written and skills) within 120 days of employment; name entered into state nurse aide registry.
- Five Star Senior Living