1255 Caldwell Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Yoga is a great way to strengthen both the body and the brain. In addition to its stress-relieving benefits, yoga can improve balance, flexibility and posture, and encourage mindfulness. Incorporating yoga into clinical settings can address a wide range of challenges for individuals with neurological conditions by helping to improve cognition, emotional regulation and physical abilities.
After this 60-minute webinar you will be able to:
– Discover what yoga is and its components
– Describe benefits of yoga for individuals with brain injury
– Apply modifications for breathing and meditation techniques for the neurologic population
– Recognize precautions, contraindications and modifications for physical postures for the neurologic population
– Discover evidence for the use of yoga in clinical settings and current limitations
This presentation offers one hour of CEU accreditation from CCMC and CRC.