FOR beginners AND practitioners. If you are a RN or MT, please note 6hr CEs available, details below. Last chance for Nurses to receive credit for these classes!
Ready to Tap into your body’s Natural Healing ability? For Beginners AND practitioners who wish to add Donna Eden techniques to further aid their clients. If you ever wanted to learn Donna Eden’s Energy Medicine, now is the time.
Learn and experience why Dr. Mehmet Oz states that “Energy Medicine is the next frontier.” Empower yourself with self-healing and vibrant health in a way that is effective, time efficient, affordable and available 24/7!
Energy Medicine 101/102 Workshops – August 19 & 20 for those ready to tap into their natural healing ability. It’s natural, fun, & easy to incorporate into a busy lifestyle. Registration w/fee by August 5th. You have the option of just taking one class, but you must take EM101 before taking EM102. $150/class, add $10 for CEs (see below).
Top Reasons to Take EM101:
1. You will learn easy-to-do Natural techniques for better health
2. Learn how to tap into your natural healing ability
3. You will be self-empowered
4. Increase your energy levels
5. Better manage stress, pain, attention
6. Balance your body’s energy
7. Techniques don’t take up a lot of time
8. Great Handouts
9. CEs are available
10. It’s EASY, It’s NATURAL, It’s FUN!
EM102 picks up where EM101 leaves off and offers important techniques for moving energy, handling pain, and testing substances using energy testing. Using this cornerstone of EEM, you’ll learn how to dialogue with the body’s energies to determine energetic harmony before ingesting food and substances by using the Spleen Meridian energy test, as well as three easy ways to energy test yourself. Just like EM101, this class is full of practice, practice, practice, but it ends with each participant experiencing an EEM mini-session that balances and calms their energy. Continuing Education Credits Available.
Must register in advance to Siobhan@NextStepStrategiesLLC.com or call 609-752-1048
Innersource is approved by the following organizations for CE Credits for the EM101/102 Classes:
American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA)
· 6 Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) to be awarded upon completion of each
class (6 CNEs for EM101, 6 CNEs for EM102). LAST CHANCE for these classes!!!
· “This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (COA).”
· “Approval for contact hours through the AHNA is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.”
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
6 Contact Hours (CHs) to be awarded upon completion for each class (6 CHs for EM101, 6 CHs for EM102). “Innersource is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. (Provider number: 450052-06)”