Medical Receptionist (Spanish Speaking)
Center for Vein Restoration is hiring a Spanish speaking Patient Services Rep for our North Bergen & Hackensack, NJ centers! We are seeking a focused, dependable, committed individual with exceptional customer service, multi-tasking and phone etiquette skills who truly enjoys working with and interacting with patient’s – striving to meet patient’s needs. Duties will include: collecting co-pays, obtaining new patient forms and demographic information, scheduling treatment plans, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED required; Associates Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of medical office experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be bilingual – English/Spanish
- Ability to handle patient protected information with integrity
- Must be professional in appearance, tone and delivery and an effective communicator
- Very detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Flexibility as it relates to schedule, responsibilities and priorities
- The ability to interact with, support, and influence positively the behavior and activities of referring physicians, superiors and staff/co-employees
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this posting.