Healthcare Communication Systems Sales Specialist
Symtech Solutions is a provider of healthcare communication solutions such as nurse call, emergency call, wander prevention, infant protection, real time locating, public address etc. to long term care facilities and hospitals in PA, NJ, DE, MD & D.C. We are seeking full-time Healthcare Communication Systems Sales Representatives with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position. This position is responsible for identifying and qualifying new prospects, developing sales strategies, negotiating, resulting in closing profitable projects within the healthcare marketplace. In addition, this representative will work with Symtech’s marketing efforts to identify/develop new clients, opportunities and marketing campaigns.
· Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, communication, account management and follow up skills required
· Independent work ethic and self-motivated
· Excellent sales, presentation and closing skills
· Must have a “Hunter Mentality” to seek out new prospects
· Ability to develop sales opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, marketing campaigns and networking
· Technology driven to learn product knowledge and competitive products
· Ability to close large, complex sales
· Regular monitoring of acute and long term care construction opportunities via Bidclerk, online news articles, associations, etc.
· Consistently research the impact of current and future healthcare regulations on our business
· Attend tradeshows, conferences and association networking events
· Effectively communicate technical product knowledge to a variety of customers
· Ability to differentiate between feature and solution selling
· Proficient with Microsoft office suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Company reserves the right to perform background checks
· This positions required the sales rep to travel to the healthcare facilities which are at times up to 100 miles away, as such dependable automobile transportation along with a clean driving record is required
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 5+ years industry experience
· Minimum of three years business-to-business outside sales experience
· Prior experience in selling to the healthcare market place is a real plus
· Experienced healthcare professional with nursing or patient care experience seeking a sales career will also be considered
· Experience selling to I.T., biomedical, nursing & senior-level administration
· Track record of closing large, complex sales
· Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
This position is full-time. Symtech offers a competitive compensation plan including base salary, commission, bonuses and travel reimbursement. Our comprehensive benefit plan includes medical, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
If you meet this criteria and are seriously interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and a brief written description as to why you believe we should consider you for this position. Please include salary and benefit requirements.
- : Symtech Solutions
- : Brittany Countis
- : http://www.symtechsolutions.com/career-opportunities/
- : email@example.com