Family NP FT 3.5 days/week in Central NJ area!
RediClinic, in joint venture with Hackensack Meridian Health has an immediate opening for a Full Time Family Nurse Practitioner working 3 1/2 days per week at our brand new clinics in the Central New Jersey Area!
We are planning to open 10 brand new clinics at the following locations:
Opening this Fall 2016:
- Highland Park
- Red Bank
- Spring Lake
- Old Bridge
- Toms River
- Little Egg Harbor
Our beautiful walk-in clinics are located inside of select Rite Aid stores and provide our communities with access to high quality, affordable healthcare. We treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up. RediClinic also supports Clinician Autonomy guided by evidenced based practice with additional support from clinical leadership, you will have access to protocols, resource books, Epocrates, and other tools to help you.
RediClinic, is a leader in the retail convenient care industry and offers Fulltime Clinicians a set schedule which rotates every two weeks including every other weekend. You will enjoy working about 38 hours each week, 3.5 out of 7 days per week, and an opportunity to join a growing industry with a Competitive Compensation package!
RediClinic Offers: Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision, Vacation, CME, Paid Malpractice, Life Insurance, FSA, Retirement plan, and much more!
Experience / Requirements: New Grads Welcome!
- Must have RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and be board certified by either ANCC or AANP.
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners
- Must be proficient in the use of all medical instruments and equipment required by the work
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.