Director of Community Relations
Brandywine Senior Living, a premier provider of quality senior living, is currently seeking a Director of Community Relations to join our team in Voorhees, NJ. Our vision is to provide our residents with the highest quality care in the most appropriate setting based on an individual’s needs while respecting their individuality, independence and dignity.
The Director of Community Relations will direct the sales and marketing function of the facility including effectively marketing the community through the development of a lead base, selling the community through discovering, presenting, and closing qualified leads with the objective of reaching and maintaining budgeted census and revenue goals. Additional responsibilities include ensuring a smooth resident move in process and communicating new resident information to the appropriate personnel.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and distributing all brochures and marketing materials.
- Attends network and other pertinent meetings, and participates in expos as deemed useful.
- Establishes and maintains on-going contacts with social workers, discharge personnel, doctors’ offices, nursing homes, and other useful referral personnel.
- Arranges in-house functions for visitors and groups helpful to the marketing effort.
- Maintains an up-to-date activity and inquiry list on Brandywine Assisted Living Virtual Information Network.
- Interviews, and tours prospective residents and their families; discusses evaluations with the Wellness Department, and makes clear to the applicant all pertinent information.
- Counsels residents during first weeks of residence, helping them to be comfortable in their new environment as well as keeps contact with families and applicants.
- Provides a quarterly review of competitive assisted living residences and their census.
- Coordinates suite turn around with Director of Environmental Services.
- Makes marketing and follow up calls to prospective residents on a weekly basis.
- High School diploma required, College degree strongly preferred.
- 2-5 years of previous marketing/sales experience required.
- Previous healthcare experience preferably in assisted living preferred.