Are you passionate about skilled nursing, senior healthcare, rehabilitation, and/or physician services?
National Health Rehabilitation is a progressive and rapidly expanding physicians group, providing physiatry consultation services to skilled nursing and sub-acute rehabilitation partners across the country. We are currently seeking a dedicated, compassionate, and driven individual to join our business development team and support our increased sales and marketing needs.
The Director Of Business Development is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Reports to and works collaboratively with the VP of Business Development in the development and management of business development and marketing strategies for the company.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with new and existing accounts, including physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospital personnel, including but not limited to skilled nursing Administrators, Director of Nursing, Director or Rehabilitation, and other appropriate contacts
- Plans and implements educational in-services and presentations for healthcare partners and prospects.
- Makes direct calls to health professionals, including physicians, skilled nursing administrators, directors of nursing, rehab, and business development to educate them about services available to their center and patients.
- Continues to maximize opportunities in territory.
- Participates in regular marketing meetings.
- Provides weekly reports to the VP of Business Development. Utilizes market analysis data in market territories identifying new business and potential opportunities.
- Participates in marketing events, health fairs, and community events as needed.
- Supports the VP of Business Development in the creation of marketing materials, outcomes data, and social media content to support sales and marketing objectives.
- Prioritizes activities to meet monthly and quarterly growth projections.
- Meets or exceeds all growth and development targets and actively establishes and maintains market awareness
- Utilizes a consultative sales approach and puts customer service first. Ensures that prospective healthcare partners receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
- Has an understanding of Medicare regulations, skilled nursing and rehabilitation operations and clinical needs.
- Some nationwide travel to SNFs during the week
Bachelor’s Degree is Marketing, Business Communications, Healthcare or a related field Professional preferred
- Intermediate level position. Minimum 2 years, 3-5 years professional preferred, in healthcare Sales/Marketing, skilled nursing Operations or Rehabilitation, or Acute Rehabilitation or equivalent combination of education and experience in health care product or service sales.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Physiatry or Rehabilitation preferred
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Salary commensurate with experience. Offering competitive base salary with incentive bonus commission program
ABOUT NATIONAL HEALTH REHABILITATION:
We are a national organization of affiliated Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physicians (physiatrists). NHR physiatrists are board certified physicians who specialize in maximizing patients’ function and independence after a disabling physical ailment (e.g. stroke, joint replacement, organ transplant etc.). We facilitate the placement of consulting physiatrists in the subacute Rehabilitation facilities nationally. Our mission is to provide acute physiatry care in the sub-acute rehabilitation setting to maximize functional potential, reduce pain and optimize our patient’s quality of life and to develop collaborative partnerships with healthcare centers to deliver quality outcomes, improved education, and patient-centered care.
Our PM&R corporate office is located in Edgewater,NJ.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 2 years