Community Support Professional CNA/GNA
Are you looking for a job where you can be out in the community? Are you creative and enjoy assisting others? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Are you a retiree, CNA/GCNA, veteran, recently looking for employment after stay at home duties? Look no further…apply today!
Bestcare Nursing and Residential Services , Inc. serves individuals with intellectual, mental , and physical disabilities throughout New Jersey. We are a community of people who share the same vision, civil rights and citizenship for all. Applicants must meet the following requirements :
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License / Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a pre- employment background screening (State and Federal criminal check and child abuse history report)
Community Support Professionals provide one-to-one instructions /support / assistance to residents in a home or community setting. Community Support Professionals are responsible for providing skill development instructions as determined by the Individual Support Plan (ISP) as well as implementing Behavior Intervention Plans developed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) when required.
Some of the essential duties include:
- Must be comfortable with providing personal care.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the community with the individual to provide supports with activities and appointments.
- Work with individuals to create programs and schedules to enhance their independence and quality of life.
- Maintains Objective Daily session notes.
- Maintains effective communication with team members and supervisors.
- Collaborate with the treatment team including the parents/care givers, outside professionals, and co- workers.
- Maintain and acquire technical knowledge by attending required trainings.
- Communicate Effectively both written and orally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.75 /hour