Clinical Lead (Lead Therapist)
READY TO TAKE YOUR THERAPIST CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
NJ MENTOR is looking for a Lead Licensed Therapist in the Southern New Jersey area to provide case management reviews and clinical oversight of therapeutic and other services.
This role also serves as a member of a triad team that provides services to individuals. Lead Therapist (Clinical Lead) must have their LCSW or LPC. Candidates can be considered that have completed all their necessary hours toward their terminal license if they have taken and passed the LCSW exam. Main office location will be Mt. Laurel, however they will have to complete home visits and provide coverage and support for therapists, as needed. The Lead will have a reduced caseload to compensate for the oversight of other therapists.
Homes are located in Mount Laurel, Sicklerville, Pittsgrove, Blackwood, Williamstown, Franklinville, Vineland, Egg Harbor Twp, and Glassboro.
What we ask of you:
- Supports the development of and oversees the implementation of services plans for individuals served.
- Monitors adherence to treatment plans.
- Reviews placement disruptions, internal movement of clients, and on-call activity.
- Participates in the review and matching of new clients.
- Investigates internal incidents as required.
- Regularly reviews clients records to monitor home visits, maintain quality of documentation, and ensure compliance.
- May supervise staff in one or more triads, including hiring and performance management.
- Reports to a Program Director or Area Director.
What we Require of you:
- Master’s degree in Human Services or related field required
- Three years related experience required
- Flexible schedule to work evenings and scheduled on-call hours.
- LCSW or LPC Required
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers around
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Paid training, career development, and advancement opportunities
Do not wait any longer! Apply Today!
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.