Certified Nursing Assistant
Come and join our growing team as we strive for excellence at Leisure Park, a Five Star Senior Living Community. Our community consists of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s, and Skilled Nursing.
CNA positions available in our Skilled Nursing Community. Full-time and Part-time $13.00 per hour and Per-Diem at $14.00
Weekend differentials offered on ALL shifts $1.50 for 7-3 and $2.00 for 3-11 and 11-7
At this time, we are looking for caring and dedicated individuals who seek to make an instant contribution to our staff and the residents of our wonderful environment.
Follow these easy steps to access the Five Star Senior Living Career Page and apply today!
2) Click on the “Join Our Team” Button
3) Choose: Job Location —> New Jersey —> Leisure Park
4) Apply for your new Job: Resident Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant
- Gives report to the Nurse or designated charge person at the end of the shift.
- Reports any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person immediately for determination of contacting the on-call Nurse.
- Reminding residents to take medication, opening containers for residents, opening prepackaged medication for residents, reading the medication label to residents, observing residents while they take medication, checking the self-administered dosage against the label of the container, and reassuring residents that they have obtained and are taking the dosage as prescribed.
- Supervise, assist or provide showers and baths
- Supervise, assist residents to dress/undress
- Assure the cleanliness and dignity of each resident
- Vital signs;
- Medication supervision (within the scope of the state regulations);
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills
- Must have valid, unrestricted certification in the state (CNA/CHHA desired) and maintain CEU’s
- CPR/First Aid Certification desired (unless required by the state)
Five Star Senior Living is an EO/AA/Employer: MIN/FEM/VET/DIS
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.