Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA)
Serenity Home Healthcare and Nursing Solutions, LLC is looking to hire dedicated and reliable Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) who can provide exceptional personalized care with compassion. Join our amazing team of Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) and discover why our employees are our greatest asset. Our supportive and friendly staff will treat you with the respect and professionalism you deserve. Read more about our company further below. We service all the counties of New Jersey!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Our CHHA’s help clients with (but not limited to):
- Activities of daily living
- Bathing, toileting, and nail care
- Dressing and grooming
- Oral feeding and medication assistance
- Range of motion exercises
- Ambulation assistance, and transfers through use of mechanical lifting devices
- Home management tasks: light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, bed-making, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older and possess and demonstrate tact, patience, and good personal hygiene.
- Current CHHA License
- CPR Certification
- Qualify to Pass a Background Screening.
- Driver’s License
- 2 Forms of Identification
- Proof of Automobile Insurance
- Results of Physical Exam (within the last 365 days)
- Results of 2-Step PPD (within last 365 days) or Chest X-ray
- Results for Hep C
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
Schedule & Attendance:
- A Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) may need to assume a flexible work schedule
- Be able to meet attendance, overtime, on – call, and other reliability requirements of the job
- Have access to reliable transportation that will enable the CHHA to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job entails possible occasional exposure to body fluids which can contain blood-borne pathogens. This position may entail possible exposure to hazardous material including liquid or gaseous oxygen. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally exert up to 50 pounds of force, and/or a significant amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
Salary: Competitive Hourly Rate
- Bi-Weekly pay
- 24-hour support from our friendly staff
- Recognition and rewards for providing services with dedication and compassion
- Flexible schedules – Create your own work schedule based on the various cases we have available right now
We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.