Business Office Manager
Come and join our growing team as we strive for excellence at Leisure Park, a Five Star Senior Living Community. Our community consists of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s, and Skilled Nursing.
Follow these easy steps to access the Five Star Senior Living Career Page and apply today!
2) Click on the “Join Our Team” Button
3) Choose: Job Location —> New Jersey —> Leisure Park
4) Apply for your new Job: Business Office Manager
For those that don’t have computer access, applications are available for you at: Leisure Park, 1400 Route 70, Lakewood, NJ
At this time, we are seeking a Business Office Manager to join our team!
- Overall functions and control within the community business office
- Maximizing cash flow through efficient billing and collection processes
- Office support duties for Executive Director
- Expedite billing and collection procedures to maximize revenue and cash flow
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash, resident funds and cash receipts
- Assist with resident move ins and tours
- Expedite billing and collection procedures
- Analyze collections on a monthly basis. Assess level of bad debt reserves, review and make recommendations
- Make collection calls
- Review Medicare and Medicaid remittance advices
- Responsible for month end close
- Manager on duty rotation
Knowledge of healthcare regulatory and compliance regulations
Strong organizational and analytical skills, oral and written communication skills
Current knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations that apply to financial practices in long term care
Extensive working knowledge of Medicare and Medicare billing
Minimum three (3) years experience in third party billing/collections and at least one (1) year experience in a supervisory capacity required
Five Star Senior Living is an EO/AA/Employer: MIN/FEM/VET/DIS
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.