404 Kehoe Ct
New Milford, NJ 07646
Surviving and Thriving During the Shifting Healthcare Landscape
Join us Tuesday, March 16, 2021 @ 12:00 – 1:30 pm EST
With the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, the country is moving toward the end of the pandemic. But that day is still a ways away, which is creating operational challenges for practices as coronavirus variants spread, case counts remain high, and portions of the population become vaccinated while others wait their turn or choose not to receive a vaccine.
In our latest special Town Hall, developed in collaboration with leadership from several MGMA state associations, we bring together experts in practice operations. They’ll answer your pressing questions and provide guidance and best practices to help you effectively and appropriately respond to these new developments and best position your practice for short- and long-term success.
Topics to be covered will include the following:
• Regulatory compliance
• Clinical operations
• Information technology
• Nelson Gomes, NJ President Senior Vice President of Development | Medicus IT
• Brian Ramos, Chief Executive Officer | Capital Anesthesia Partners
• Wiks Moffat, Principal & Executive VP | Healthcare Compliance Network
• Nancy E. May-Skinner, Managing Attorney | Capital District & Syracuse offices of Fager Amsler Keller & Schoppmann, LLP
• Elizabeth A. Gardner, CPA, Senior Manager | Grossman St. Amour CPAs, PLLC